Integration with web analytics tools (11)
Site audit / diagnostics (14)
Site recommendations (12)
Page grader (11)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ContentKing, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
A solution that aims to ensure customers find valuable digital content with 24/7 website monitoring from ContentKing, now part of the enterprise organic marketing platform from Conductor.
Website changes happen, and they happen fast.
That’s where ContentKing for Conductor comes in.
As a real-time SEO monitoring and auditing platform, ContentKing keeps track of everything happening on a site as it happens, such as if links suddenly break or pages become non-indexable or a page title changes.
ContentKing continuously monitors a website, and sends alerts for on-page issues and changes in real time, to give the user the opportunity to fix on-page SEO problems before rankings are impacted. The solution aims to prevent needing to wait for a crawl or working with lagging data, as well as prevent unnoticed issues.
The vendor states that brands including Netflix, H&M, Condé Nast and FedEx use ContentKing for SEO.
- Supported: Page grader
- Supported: Competitive analysis
- Supported: Site audit / diagnostics
- Supported: Site recommendations
- Supported: Local SEO
- Supported: Global SEO
- Supported: Multi-domain support
- Supported: Integration with web analytics tools
- Supported: Monitoring
- Supported: Alerting
- Supported: Change Tracking
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
- Identifies SEO issues
- Provides solutions to fix SEO issues
- Provides a dashboard that monitors changes before and after website releases
- After quick changes are made it can take a while for the solutions to be recognized
- Real time crawling.
- Issue alerts.
- Change monitoring.
- History Tracking.
- Compared to other website crawlers, Content King is somewhat lacking in the number of different things it can check for. However, the real-time crawling and alerting is what sets this apart from the others.
- Portal design
- Need some reporting.
- Support should be a bit faster.
- More layout options for the dashboard.
- Instant e-mail alerts for issues and changes
- Simple to use user interface
- Fast loading speed
- A more diverse pricing plan would be great, so you can pick and choose which PRO options you want to include
- Proactive monitoring of the website on a broad spectrum of on-page and technical issues.
- Insights for page-specific action points based on different data streams.
- Identifying technical and on-page website issues.
- The monitoring of websites (for SEO changes that happen at that very moment).
- Identifying all kinds of SEO issues (e.g., broken internal links).
- Exporting data for page optimizations.
- Customer service
- Batching requests
- Seeing historical data by day.
- Good overview of SEO issues on the dashboard.
- Language is comprehensible, also for non-IT people.
- Help desk is marvelously good!
- I really enjoy reading their newsletter; it is full of interesting stuff to read.
- Sometimes the issues are a bit too technical to solve for a copywriter.
- Would be nice if there was a rank tracker as well.
- Monitoring webpages
- Finding Broken Links
- Discovering SEO issues
- Segmenting page types
- It is a single host only, which means that if your website spans mulitple subdomains it falls down
- It isn't as easy to control as desktop crawlers, the continuous nature means you can't just give it a set of URLs to monitor.
- Some of the issues it highlights aren't always issues, and so you need an expert user
- Email Alerts
- Code Review
- Issue Classification
- Web Crawling
- Easy first setup and monitoring
- Easy notification settings
- Real time notifications are very easy to understand and use
- Excellent tool at a very good price
- Not enough data regarding backlinks
- Could be nice if it could integrate with more SEO tools
- Real-time monitoring, instant notifications
- No installation needed
- Slack integration
- Keeping track of all the alerts
- Definition of some alerts could be improved
- Audit trail.
- Content technical audit.
- None so far.
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Smart and customizable alerts
- 24/7 SEO Auditing
- Great support
- Integrations with Google tools
- Pricing plans for small websites
It can be less appropriate for small teams working with a low number of websites or if you need to track websites that are run only by you.
- Data visualization
- I would suggest adding some contextual info for new SEO professionals.