Overall Satisfaction with Skype for Business
The whole organization uses Skype for Business to communicate with other colleagues and also for communications with clients (that also use Skype for Business). Skype keeps us in touch with our clients and with each other. We tend to use it a lot when we are working outside of the office.
- Easy to use
- Works between different companies (not restricted to only your own colleagues)
- Not possible to call regular phones
- Video quality
- Better collaboration with clients
- Improved efficiency because it is much quicker to chat on Skype than to send emails
- Easier to keep in touch with people at the office because of the mobile capabilities
Skype for Business had all the capabilities we needed for all of our communication needs, both internally and with clients. We can send quick messages, have video conferences, hold large meetings or all-hands, communicate easily with clients, and also do it from our phones and tablets and the messages are synchronized across all our devices.
Skype for Business is great for quick communication because of its chat capabilities. It is very useful to use on your phone or tablet because of the chat [capabilities], and it also works great for video conferencing on the go. If you do not have a lot of data on your mobile or if your internet is slow, this is not the best option for video or audio chats as when that happens the quality can be poor.