Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
I access clients' computers to do accounting work on their machines, remotely. It ALWAYS works, which cannot be said about the prior, over-priced, and unfriendly support product I used to use. I think I had to call 1-2x for support for something, and it was handled efficiently and quickly. And correctly.
- Always available remote access. (If client is ok leaving it on.)
- Remote printing
- Protected access for clients who don't want it on all the time.
- Full desktop access.
- VERY reasonably priced. For small firms, that's a big deal.
- Huge ROI....much lower cost than prior product.
- Don't have to worry or think about it, it just works. So nice.
- Provides options for getting work done...clients who just can't seem to back up and restore files are prime for this. I can leave them out of it entirely.
Quite secure, don't even think about it, and even scaredy-cat clients are happy!
Surprisingly, immediately. Been a while since I did that, but I was totally shocked at how easy it was and how well it worked after coming from another over-priced product, which often did NOT work, and of course, they blamed me.
Yes - I've so forgotten them!! I think it was that LogIn 123 thing. Good riddance. Arrogant support staff....blamed me for it not working. Wow.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?