Best Remote Software
February 16, 2022
Best Remote Software
Score 10 out of 10
- Remote Access
- Remote Desktop
Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
Splashtop Enterprise is being used for remote access to the company computer and accounting software. Our accountant is able to log on to access payroll documents, accounting software, and operating files to not only double-check receipts but also be sure workers' hours are accurately being covered. When documents are left on the company server, they can still be accessed and updated. If a specific document is needed, it can also be transferred to the laptop or other device in the operator's location.
- Accessing documents in real time without slowdown
- Transferring document from one location to another
- Accessing software on another device
- Being able to stay connected for long periods of time
- If there could be a way of starting a remote computer when it is off
- Smoother access to networked files
- Our accountant works from home 60 miles from our location and is able to get bookkeeping and payroll processed, skipping the hour-long travel in rush hour traffic, gas mileage, and saving time.
- During government lockdowns or snowy days, the business systems and still accessible, and work can be done any time of the day and night.
- If something is forgotten and needs to be checked, the 24/7 access is priceless
I have not needed to use support.
Since using Splashtop Enterprise these past 4 years, I have not had a problem with security. I appreciate the password requirements and feel secure with the authentication features.
Using Splashtop Enterprise was fairly easy. There are icons and cues that help with using the functions of the software and getting the desired results. I found this software very user-friendly compared to other applications I have used in the past.
Yes - I was using Logmein but found it not to be as smooth a transition from my home computer to the remote location. Also, once on the remote location, sometimes it was difficult to function and stay connected. The screen would sometimes freeze, and it was hard to get work completed.
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?
Any computer work on a distant computer is a win. We remotely use our accounting software, so there is no need to back it up to work on a home computer and then restore it when getting back to work with the chance of someone working on the computer before you get a chance to restore it.