Overall Satisfaction with Splashtop Enterprise
We've used competitor platforms at a much higher cost; in review, they weren't worth the cost. Splashtop Enterprise is as robust as all the others and has very easy-to-use navigation to help manage a lot of desktop and server systems. I really like the ability to see all monitors easily in one click, then back to a single monitor of choice. It's truly a great platform and cost-saving benefit for your IT teams!
- Multi-monitor support, all at once, or one at a time
- Easy to organize desktop groups, server groups, any way you like to compartmentalize your systems
- Super fast connection
- I would like a C drive back entrance to push or pull files (I may not be aware of this feature if it exists now, so forgive me)
- ROI saving physical trips to offices and desktops
- Easy learning curve, any IT member can quickly grasp the console
- Super fast ability to help users
We've never had a need to use Splashtop support, which says how good the console is!
It's perfect for my teams now, myself, and for the foreseeable future! We won't choose anyone else!
First day onboarding, no learning curve, instant support, very well done!
Yes - LogMeIn, terrible interface got too complex. The cost per system grew each year to the point of being worth more than the systems being supported alone!
Do you think Splashtop delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splashtop's feature set?
Did Splashtop live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splashtop go as expected?
Would you buy Splashtop again?