Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
We are a global company with a single global account on LinkedIn and Facebook, with different strategies and commercial focuses per region. So, currently, we have different users with each of one creating their own messages and content for their countries and languages with their own strategies and sometimes particular campaigns. How do we manage this? With Sprout Social. It's great that Sprout Social provides, among others, basic functionalities related to the posting calendar, tools to get performance reports, and management by region or user. It provides also a lot of resources to manage dashboards, reports, and social media listening not only for our brand but also for competitors in a collaborative way.
- Possibility to see content by applying several filters: draft, need approval, platform, accounts, tags, campaigns, etc.
- Different types of reports
- Manage messages, open and assign tasks
- The functions for social listening are not included with the standard license
- We can't get reports by country or region
- I think the interface is less friendly than other platforms I have seen
- Better management across the different regions
- Easy to manage opportunities and control for interaction with audience
I think they are very similar between each other, just the interface is a little better on Socialbakers.
This platform is appropriate for companies that have different channels or accounts on social media. It is not the best option if your interest is in social media listening. For that purpose there are specific platforms or social media platforms with more functionalities for that.