Sprout Social: Better Functionality, Better Socialhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSprout SocialUnspecified7.92961012018-12-24T15:41:44.425Z
December 24, 2018
Sprout Social: Better Functionality, Better Social
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
I work on creating and posting social content for clients, and a few of them have opted to use Sprout Social to manage their social accounts. They wanted a platform that would include multi-functionality and serve as their overarching content hub. We gave them the options for a few different platforms, and quite a few tapped Sprout Social to be the center of all things social.
- Schedule, post and monitor social feeds.
- Ability to track, analyze and post from a greater number of accounts. Other platforms I use only have Facebook and Twitter integration. Sprout Social has the ability to host more than that (Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Great, simple and easy to use interface. I use a few different social platforms for clients, and I love how clean and uncomplicated Sprout Social is. Many of its competitors are not as
- Data reporting and analysis.
- Overall, more capabilities than other social platforms (chatbot creation, private messaging, Facebook page management and so on).
- I think the task manager option has a lot of great potential, but as it is now, my team and I don't have much use for it. I'd like to see that a bit more built out as an additional project management tool.
8 - The people who use Sprout Social in our organization are from the performance marketing, SEO and creative teams. Basically, anyone who works with social media. Not all of our clients opt for Sprout Social, but we've received feedback that it has been a beneficial tool for those of them that do use it.
- Social campaigns can have a big impact on ROI and lead generation, and our clients trust Sprout Social for the insights to generate such results. We have received positive feedback from clients, and have seen it ourselves in the data reporting.
- A one-stop social hub saves a lot of back and forth, therefore saving our team lots of time when it comes to managing multiple social accounts.
I've found that Sprout Social has more capabilities than other social platforms, and goes above and beyond in its functionality and support. I also think that Sprout Social has one of the cleanest, easy to use interfaces of all the social platforms. Hootsuite and TweetDeck, for example, can be overwhelming; but Sprout Social clean design has made it more intuitive and less overwhelming.
Sprout Social is the perfect one-stop platform for all things social. If you're looking for high-level social management for a variety of social channels (not just Facebook or Twitter), or just in-depth analytics and capabilities for Facebook and Twitter, then this is the platform you should be using. Sprout Social has a smart, intuitive design that is easy to use (which is my big gripe with other platforms such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck, which have a lot more going on in their interfaces). That said, if you are a smaller firm, or have less or smaller social needs, I might scale back to a smaller social software with less functionality.