Overall Satisfaction with Sprout Social
We are using Sprout Social across the whole organization for all our clients. It helps us schedule our clients' social media content, monitor their social feeds, as well as create reports.
- Reporting - I love how easy it is to generate a weekly, monthly, or quarterly report for the social media channels we mainly use (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter).
- I very much like the tagging feature in Sprout. Tagging each piece of content we schedule helps us monitor the volume and type of posts we share with our clients.
- Saving evergreen content in the Assets Library has been a game-changer for us. Now, it's so easy to reuse and reshare content directly from the Assets Library into the calendar.
- I'd like to be able to add thumbnail images to the videos uploaded via Sprout.
- When scheduling the same post at the same time on multiple channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), I would like to have the option to edit them individually without modifying the posts for the other channels.
- It streamlined our internal processes and workflows.
- It helped us serve our clients better and faster.
In the past, I have used Buffer, SocialBee, and Hootsuite.
Do you think Sprout Social delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sprout Social's feature set?
Did Sprout Social live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Sprout Social go as expected?
Would you buy Sprout Social again?
Sprout Social is an easy-to-use platform, they consistently are adding new features and have a very responsive customer service team.
Very responsive, kind, and solution-oriented.
If your organization is managing the social channels for multiple clients, Sprout Social is the best platform on the market right now. However, if you're a small shop, it can be expensive.