Overall Satisfaction with Streak
We use Streaks functionalities to help us better manage our Gsuite inboxes, by using the Streak boxes to handle deals and services pipelines inside Gmail. We also use the Streak expansions for Gmail like the e-mail tracking feature and the snippets saved messages for use in e-mails and responses in an automated way,
- The e-mail tracking feature is easy to use and very handy.
- The snippets feature are very good, have shortcuts to use and save a lot of time.
- Having a CRM platform inside your Gmail/Gsuite account is great for improving the use in a day to day basis.
- The interface of the pipelines view can have some improvements.
- I think it would be great if, besides Streak in Gmail, they had a separate platform for use when needed.
- The CRM features are limited when compared to some competitors.
- It has a positive impact because Streak helped me manage some deals that we close.
- It has a positive impact because we always used the free version of Streak.
Streak is simpler to use, mostly because it lives inside your Gmail/Gsuite inbox and its features are directly connected to the e-mails that you are already working with. But that's not all good. The other software, as they have their own platforms, have more complex features, nicer interfaces and are more appropriate to use in cases of heavy CRM needs.
I think Streak is well suited for companies and users that want to better manage contacts and deals inside their Gmail/Gsuite inbox in a simple way, with the benefit of getting some productivity features that help save some time when working with a lot of e-mails. I think it is less appropriate for users that have a huge database of contacts and heavy CRM needs.