September 02, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
My organization uses Talkdesk on a daily basis to connect with guests, monitor current calls, and collect voicemails. It is used company-wide on a small scale and in-depth for our call center agents. This gives our team a safety blanket of having all of our calls recorded and is a great way for us to track calls in marketing.
- Records Phone Calls- Can be searched by agent, phone number, contact name, etc. This is helpful when verifying information that was previously talked about.
- Tracks phone numbers for marketing--who is calling what numbers? Are our website ads being seen? etc.
- Integration with other programs like Salesforce--love that everything syncs!
- Has a separate call bar. It is small and makes working in Talkdesk a breeze.
- I wish I could pull up previous call history from the active call.
- A more user-friendly reporting feature
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Talkdesk again?