Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
We use Talkdesk to field incoming leads and qualify leads. The dispositions allow us tracking on how many calls are potential leads, how many calls were potential leads but we failed to capture, and what we need to improve the quality of incoming calls. Talkdesk also allows us to customize our status and track our time spent during our shifts. This allows transparency about how many calls are being taken and how efficient our agents are.
- Status reporting
- Customization of inbound and outbound dispositions.
- Support is quick to answer inquiries.
- A lot of basic functionality is missing—being able to hold + transfer, for example.
- Salesforce integration is very basic and not entirely helpful for all user cases.
- While support is quick to answer, they are not always able to identify an issue, and most of the time the result of a call with support is that we have to submit a feature request because Talkdesk does not yet have a solution.
- Was cheaper than our previous CX software, yet provided more data.
- Missing functionality makes our workflow unnecessarily complicated.
- The Salesforce integration is very basic and not entirely helpful for our use case.
They are quick to respond and good at understanding the situation that you are describing. However, more often than not, there is no solution in place or anything they can really do to resolve issues. A lot of this is due to Talkdesk's lack of basic functionality. Many issues end up just becoming "feature requests," even though they have to do with basic functionality that most phone providers have.
The Callbar often glitches, and we almost daily have to clear our Callbar caches, which is not something that is straightforward and simple for any user to do, nor is it very realistic that we can have every single agent clear their Callbar application multiple times a day to avoid glitches.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
Talkdesk is great for smaller companies that are looking to start out with an easy to use contact center software. Phone numbers are expensive—$2 per phone number. If you need many different numbers to route in your call center, you should either use different software or have your numbers supplied from an external source besides Talkdesk.