Great product! Would recommend to any peer of mine looking to use call center software or simply handling their organization's phone calls.
Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
Our entire organization utilizes Talkdesk as well as our in house call center. Talkdesk allows us to manage our call center employees from home with ease. We are able to listen in on calls, record calls, do in-person training because of those options. Well, I say in person, but it's more like remote training. Talkdesk is a product that I know I can rely on to never go down and that makes my peace of mind beyond happy.
- Custom ring groups for each company our call center represents. This allows our team to manage multiple companies and answer the phones for not only our organization, but for all the companies our call center handles calls for.
- Omni channel support is something I wish they would work more on - being able to answer chats on multiple platforms all through one system is an integral part of our business. Right now only some of it works.
- The onboarding/sales team was a breeze to work with and had us up and running in no time!
- Omnichannel needs improvement. More implementations. More notifications speicfic to which platform the message is coming in on and for what ring group/client of our is receiving it.
- Pricing is a bit high. I wish there were better options for pricing.
- Dedicated customer support phone line instead of a knowledge base (which I will say is extremely extensive and supportive). They also offer chat support.
- The pricing is a bit high for using Talkdesk, but I do believe our overall ROI (because of the ease of use) is enough for me to say it's worth it.
- Pricing is unfortunately a negative as well though. I wish the packaging was a bit better put together especially for long-term users.
- Sales/Onboarding team gave my organization the freedom to do what we needed to do to set up and customise Talkdesk the way we needed it to work for our organization's many different avenues.
Talkdesk blows these two competitors away. There is not a contest in my eyes if you ask me. Talkdesk trumps these competitors (if you even call them that) with their many different customizations, ease of use, remote workforce options, and the ability to be able to manage our employees from their homes.
If Talkdesk had a dedicated phone support line I would have given this rating an overall 10. Their knowledge base is absolutely HUGE and at times very helpful. It's easy to search through and their customer support chat system works perfectly fine, but there are just some times that you need to speak to a human on the phone to ensure you are always on the same page.
The ease of use of this product blows my mind! I'm able to manage every different facet of our organization all from one dashboard. Whether that be our sales team, onboarding team, customer support team, call center team, and operations team. I can do it all from one dashboard and I absolutely love that about this software.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
Would you buy Talkdesk again?
Talkdesk has helped my team manage not only our customer contact center and the employees that work remotely now due to COVID-19, but Talkdesk has also allowed us to filter out spammers, sales calls, customer support calls, onboarding calls, as we have been able to customize our ring groups to a maximum with all the options that Talkdesk allows you to have. Including custom IVR'S per each ring group and then some.