Overall Satisfaction with Talkdesk
We use Talkdesk to answer our customers incoming calls. This allows us to answer resolve customer concerns and inquiries in real-time ultimately helping our team provide a higher level of service.
- Keeps dashboards and metrics in one place
- Has an app in addition to a desktop version
- Allows you to easily transfer calls between team members
- Dashboard take a very long time to load
- The new live dashboard setup does not allow me to see as much information at one time
- Sometimes [TalkDesk] changes the availability status without any warning
- Reduced average wait times to provide resolutions for our customers
- Increased CSAT
- Customer retention rates
I am not loving the new dashboard layout [with Talkdesk] at this current moment. I find it more difficult to see who is on inbound calls and with who. The previous dashboard would give me this information which is nice to have as a manager.
Sometime [TalkDesk] is very slow to load and to answer calls once you have already indicated you would like to answer.
We had an escalated client that need to have several conversations with multiple teams members. I was able to use [TalkDesk] to determine who the customer has spoken to and who they are still needing to speak with. This made it easier to manager the process and provide updates to the team.
Do you think Talkdesk delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Talkdesk's feature set?
Did Talkdesk live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Talkdesk go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Talkdesk again?