Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
I use TeamViewer to connect clients in different locations. It's a good tool for instant screen share when we are troubleshooting any issue in remote offices world wide. Since it's a well known to every IT and Software employee, also clients across various domains we make it our preferred choice for screen sharing in meetings.
- Available for download world wide.
- Simple install process.
- Try and buy if you have commercial usage.
- Less bandwidth requirement.
- Ever updating versions with features.
- License could be transferrable like if a client needs connection and if he has trial but ours is licensed could cover for that connection for that instance.
- Language translation of options, this will help in remote unattended sessions between different regions.
Do you think TeamViewer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TeamViewer's feature set?
Did TeamViewer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TeamViewer go as expected?
Would you buy TeamViewer again?