Overall Satisfaction with TeamViewer
TeamViewer is used primarily by the IT Department in order to execute support duties for the entire organization to support users in three different countries. It has become quite an essential part of our arsenal, especially given the pandemic scenario that has caused everyone to now work remotely. With persons working from at home, technical issues still occur and the IT team is able to execute support almost seamlessly with the use of TeamViewer.
- Allow easy remote control to a user's machine.
- Offer a level of privacy as a person can only log in when they open the app and provide the credentials.
- Allow you to communicate to users through the chat program and even share files if required.
- I've experienced issues where administrator credentials need to be entered and I was unable to do so but this may be a quirk as opposed to the rule.
- High latency performance maybe could be improved.
- The odd issue of incompatible teamviewer versions installed on machines could be a nuisance at times.
- Our internal clients are able to be supported remotely which saves time and money.
- Given internal clients are able to be supported from anywhere in the world, customer satisfaction has remained high throughout the period of the pandemic.
- It makes communication seamless and easy while going through the remote support process eliminating any hassle.
In comparison, in terms of support TeamViewer is some distance ahead as it worked more reliably in terms of speed over the internet with less quirks occurring. I was also in most cases able to see administrative screens when prompted, which was an issue especially in Teams. Join.me was definitely slower and affected more by latency in comparison.
Do you think TeamViewer delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TeamViewer's feature set?
Did TeamViewer live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TeamViewer go as expected?
Would you buy TeamViewer again?
In a covid environment TeamViewer has definitely been the go0to product for IT support for my users. It allows me to easily remote control PCs, and laptops of users in different countries in order to execute support. It has also come in handy when trying to do work on a Mac device while using a Windows platform or an unattended machine in general if the need arises.