Overall Satisfaction with Teamwork Projects
Teamwork Projects is used to help with submitting tasks and tracking time spent on getting a particular task done. The whole organization uses it, but the IT department, social media department, and graphic designers make the most of it.
- Tracking time spent on tasks
- Assigning tasks and notifying
- Including attachments and files
- It's not intuitive enough to be my favourite tool
- The mobile app is not developed well yet
- It takes some time to get into it and actually like the tool
- Tracking time helps with verifying and organizing projects as well as saving some precious time
- It can replace a few tools currently used
- Delivering good projects thanks to better communication
Teamwork Projects will work the best for companies focused on managing and delegating tasks, where a lot of people should have access to files. Teamwork helps in doing this and everything seems to be easy to be found. Also, if you are into tracking time of your employees' work, thanks to a Teamwork Projects feature it is possible.
Teamwork.com Feature Ratings
Using Teamwork Projects
Requires technical support
Lots to learn