TopDesk! Can't imagine my work space without it!
Updated September 11, 2020

TopDesk! Can't imagine my work space without it!

Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk

It's a great way to manage incidents and changes. Also, a great product to keep track of a CMDB which makes it all very organized.
500 - Everone uses TOPdesk. Most support engineers use the practitioner side of it and the rest of the colleagues use the self-service module.
  • Very well organized for incident and change management
  • Great way to manage a CMDB
  • It's a bit hard to find all the features if you're an admin and new to the product. Could be a little bit more specific
  • I can't give any specific answer on this question im afraid.
I haven't really spoken to the support side of TopDesk but they are alright. Questions are answered quickly enough so I have no problem with it at all.
TopDesk is still one of the best tooling software for incident management and change management without getting lost in a jungle of information. The possibilities within TopDesk are almost endless and you can fit the software in a way you like it for your company. The only con is you need someone with proper TopDesk knowledge to get the best out of it as the back end is pretty advanced, but once that is done it's 100% worth it.

TopDesk is a bit expensive but it's worth every penny!
I can't imagine myself in a support environment without TopDesk. It's plain but very user-friendly.

TOPdesk Feature Ratings

Organize and prioritize service tickets
Expert directory
Change requests repository
Change calendar
Service-level management

Using TOPdesk

3 - After the implementation of TopDesk we got a few application managers that went allong with the implementation to get the feeling of TopDesk better and eventually support it. We made up our own documentary for the modules that are important for our company and where we think we needed to be able to give proper support to our employees if they have any requests or incidents in and around TopDesk.

Thanks to the easy use of TopDesk they quickly got the hang of it and they can support it almost perfectly.
  • Incident management
  • Change management
  • CMDB
  • 2 environments setup for the IT departure as the Facility Departure.
  • Let users order their own products
  • The easy way of creating a ticket by the customers itself
  • The overall clean look!
  • Getting everyones wishes right away and build an environment around that
  • Limit the things that people can do so you'll keep in control as an admin
  • Too much information is not always transparent.