Totango- Great start for Customer Managementhttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-successTotangoUnspecified8.2961012018-09-05T22:58:25.196Z
September 05, 2018
Totango- Great start for Customer Management
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Totango
It is effectively a CRM for our customers in the Customer Success department. It is for tracking, centralized note-taking, and eventually automating simple tasks and alerts based on, among other things, customer health.
- Tagging things differently to be able to see groupings of activity types.
- Organizing customers in an easy and efficient way.
- I really like the way tasks are organized in Totango. Easy to see and manipulate the things I have to do that day, week, and month.
- The way we implemented it, there were too many manual attributes to edit.
- In our scenario, things were segmented by customer, but then individually by product within that customer. That was an added obstacle for daily use.
- Easier to track revenue opportunities for a non-sales-focused team
- Allows other teams to view customer status and get real-time updates for being able to continue support and sales process