Overall Satisfaction with Tovuti LMS
For us, Tovuti is being used for both internal and external training. For our outside network of partners as well as for our internal employees across the whole company. It is able to address our annual training requirements for HR internally and for us to update our remote dealer network as things continuously change with our products.
- One of the standouts, when evaluating Tovuti and getting set up, was that you could utilize videos with built-in stops along the way that interact with the learner, this prevents the play-and-walk-away situation that happens all too often in e-learning.
- The ability to customize the groups within Tovuti is excellent, allowing organization for two completely separate viewer groups, internal to the company and external trainees and then further delineation beyond that.
- The ability to stand up in literally a matter of hours if needed is a great thing! We had an immediate need to fill on day one and had a partially customized site up and running so we could send out quizzes and surveys the next day!
- The onboarding specialist who was assigned to us seems a little bit green and some of the questions I have asked her that seem fairly basic to me require her to go back and get answers or she doesn't understand what I am asking.
- Still haven't fully gotten a grasp on the reporting functionality, it may all be there but it seems that I can't pull a report for the specific data that I want to see.
- We have been able to streamline what was multiple survey and training sites, into one.
- We have not been implemented long enough yet to show business impact.
- LearnUpon, SAP Litmos, Thought Industries, Totara LMS, Moodle, Docebo LMS, Mindflash and Adobe Captivate Prime
Tovuti was in the top 4 right off the bat but our secondary review found that it was the right blend of functions (one key function being that it had built-in authoring that seemed very robust) and cost. It was not the least expensive but was on the lower end and compared to the others in the field with similar features it blew them out of the water in terms of price and the flexibility of their pricing model.
Very responsive but our POC seems a little bit inexperienced or perhaps it is just the way things come across. Overall the product is very intuitive so support hasn't been needed too much so far and we are still continuing to build out the platform and features so we will find out as things increase in complexity.
Do you think Tovuti LMS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tovuti LMS's feature set?
Did Tovuti LMS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tovuti LMS go as expected?
Would you buy Tovuti LMS again?
Tovuti has the ability to be stood up quickly and continue to evolve as we build-out. We were up and running the same day we signed the paperwork (just for basic functions and a quiz/survey but up and running none the less). We can further customize the solution and build out more modules but the basic functionality was very easy to get set up and running.