Trello: Easy for Small Teamshttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementTrelloUnspecified8.412831012019-09-17T17:37:27.844Z
September 17, 2019
Trello: Easy for Small Teams
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Trello
Some people in our organization use Trello, and most users are happy to use it as their primary method to plan projects and smaller tasks. For my small Digital Media department (2 persons) we use it to store all tasks and ongoing projects. This way we keep track of anything, and can let our manager know what's ongoing.
- Easy color categorization of the "Cards" (which can represent anything from projects to tasks)
- Ease of use overall - you can divide work into columns and move it from column to column depending on status
- You can create multiple boards, which are spaces to store tasks (for different work contexts, or even private boards)
- You can easily share boards with another person
- You can easily assign tasks (Cards) to persons
- You can store information in cards, like files and short format text
- Allow tables as content for comment or description in Cards
- Assign priority to certain cards (easy for sorting)
- Create an open invite link for others to join/view the Trello board, without edit rights (so people don't need to install/use Trello if they want a quick glance on what's going on)
- Helped us work more efficiently
- Helped us to not forget about small outstanding tasks
- Helped us complete projects sooner
Do you think Trello delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Trello's feature set?
Did Trello live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Trello go as expected?
Would you buy Trello again?
It's great for easy collaboration between colleagues, but only for smaller teams. If we were to launch this in a bigger team, the board will be a mess as too many people will make edits and it's hard to keep track of everything. We use it during weekly standups and it's particularly useful for these instances, where some tasks that are not "on paper" yet can be written down in our weekly to do list.