Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We use TriNet HR Passport to administer our benefits and payroll for employees. We use TriNet Expense to track and process employee expense reimbursements and time for professional services that are performed. We use these products for our domestic employees. TriNet provides us with key administration of payroll and benefit processes. We are a distributed model and our employees are located all over the United States. TriNet ensures that we are compliant with benefits and payroll in all of the states that we have a presence. This saves us time and money.
- TriNet HR Passport takes away the possibility of being not compliant in the many states where our employees live and work out of their homes. State law differs regarding many issues of payroll including hiring, terminating and taxes.
- TriNet Expense has a mobile app that makes expense capturing, reporting and reimbursement streamlined for our employees and the administrator.
- TriNet HR passport has a dedicated customer service representative that is always there when we need them.
- There have been some issue with the TriNet Expense support center. They are located in the western part of the country so the time difference has been an issue for me. They are often not readily available and take some time to help resolve issues.
- TriNet is an economical solution for our benefits, payroll and expense reimbursement functions.
- TriNet HR Passport and Expense module have adequate reporting functions that help with our distributed small business model.
Harvest did not provide the automation that TriNet Expense provides for us. Almost every step in the Harvest reimbursement process was manual for me.