Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We each use Trinet for our own purposes unique to our needs in addition to it providing our payroll, government reporting and HR services, as well as for some group medical coverage as well.
- They are consistently reliable.
- They have proven to be nearly instantly available for any query or need.
- They are proactive in keeping us informed. There is no sense of becoming a client and after the initial setup period you never hear from them again.
- Well, their site map is slightly confusing and could stand improvement. Having said that, when I have then called them while having difficulty they nearly always immediately answer and step me through the system to solve the problem.
- In all honesty over the three years that we've been a very satisfied client compared to their predecessor competitors there is nothing more that I can think of.
- Look, I run a small high-tech software development business. I don't have the time, the need, the patience, nor do I need to spend any more than necessary to manage my entire HR "department". I view them as I would if I did have my own department - but without the overhead!
- I have used two of their competitors, major names in their space. They have stood the test of time and stand apart from their competitors. I can't ever imagine not using them and going with someone else.
Let's be professional here - I will not disparage their competitors. In many ways it is (or has become) a commodity business. Overall, compared to others they are more small-business friendly, and I have never felt neglected by them because I am a small business. In fact, they seem to go out of their way in every regard to always make me feel like I am one of their largest clients. It's the accumulation of all of the little things that count that their competitors did neglect.