Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
It is used for the whole organization. TriNet handles all of our HR, payroll, benefits and they interface to our 401k provider. By using TriNet we are able to provide excellent HR services to our employees without having to dedicate staff to that function. Perhaps the biggest problem TriNet addresses for us is the ability to provide excellent benefits to our employees.
- Wide selection of medical insurance plans. Our employees appreciate the ability to choose a plan that best fits their situation.
- Online portal provides all the tools needed for management or for individual employees to access their payroll and benefits information.
- Trinet has been very good about making sure I always know who to call and are quick to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Frankly, the improvements I can think of are very minor and would only be continuing to refine the processes.
- It would be nice if employees could enter their own payroll hours (vacation, overtime, etc.) so that managers only have to approve each pay period.
Although there is the usual turnover of staff at Trinet assigned to us, we have always been kept well informed about any changes and the staff has always been extremely responsive and helpful. The combination of a telephone helpline for our employees and a Trinet single point of contact makes the process very smooth and I have never had any issues getting my questions and issues resolved quickly.
The website seems to be continuously improved and can nearly always provide the needed information. About the only thing I can't do online is to manage our 401k plan which is provided by a third party. TriNet does provide easy email access to the department that handles the 401k funding and there has never been a problem that was not resolved quickly.
- We rely on TriNet to keep us compliant with best HR practices.
- The wide choice of benefits we are able to provide through TriNet has allowed us to retain important employees.
- The detailed payroll reporting has allowed us to minimize the need for external bookkeeping help.
For us, the bottom line has always been the strength of medical insurance offerings. We are constantly being asked to switch to other providers but TriNet always comes out on top largely due to the strength in their medical insurance offerings in our state.
TriNet is an excellent solution for small to mid-sized businesses and takes most of the HR worry out of running the business to allow us to focus on the products and customers that make us successful. For us, the biggest advantage is to be able to offer benefits that are as good or better than large companies.