Not on par!
July 21, 2020
Not on par!
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
TriNet is the co-employer (PEO) for the company. The "solve" includes the services via the PEO platform.
- Responsive Payroll, Business Partner and Senior level TriNet staff.
- Payroll representative is amazing to help find solutions in her wheelhouse.
- Business Partner works to find solutions and is great at researching answers as needed.
- Based on years in business, there are a number of PEO functionality and services that are not in place or just starting to be considered. Example: This is our HRIS and TriNet is not positioned to connect with other 3rd party vendors that we use. We either have to manually upload the report to a 3rd party or pay extra for API development. My experience at other companies with a PEO, it is the PEO's role (ie. ADP PEO does this).
- Legal guidance - (handbook development, legal guidance, org changes guidance) these are services that you have to ask for, hope for, and ultimately use an external counsel. (ADP does this work for you as a co-employer.)
- Recommend Stratustime - but it is not integrated with TriNet. So we have to manually upload data. This is the time and attendance product and labor-intensive!
- Resources for TriNet Business partner is challenging for them, so as a client, we have to wait until the TriNet BP can get someone in-house to give them info and directions (Legal, STD info, TriNet platform, etc.).
Payroll rep (Stacey K.), HR Business Partner (Lenise M.), and Kris A. They are responsive and try to help despite the limitations of TriNet.
There are basic functionality and technology that in 2020, and given how long TriNet has been in business, they should have in place. Reporting is complex and not user friendly. So many tools to create reports and yet, TriNet's reports are challenging. The HRIS is limited based on the customer's needs and you are restricted to only including data that TriNet has established. Many of the tools are outdated and antiquated. Understanding what innovative companies expect will allow TriNet to lean in and build for that level of HR services. The platform seems to be created for immature companies that need the bare minimum of Human Capital servicing. They should research large organizations and create that level of HR services, tools, and platform.
- Negative - ATS is horrible. This has been labor intensive and no support to get better.