Great vendor to work with!
October 09, 2019

Great vendor to work with!

Overall Satisfaction with TrustRadius for Vendors

We currently partner with TrustRadius to drive peer reviews to our company's page, encouraging true, honest feedback from our customers. When people are researching our company or product, we want them to see customer use cases, true benefits and any potential issues they have encountered. TrustRadius helps drive reviews from our customers through various campaigns.
  • Drive customer reviews to our company profile page through email campaigns; I appreciate not having to run these through our own system.
  • It’s very beneficial to be able to customize the questionnaire for the customers so they are truly focusing on the benefits and features of the product.
  • I appreciate TrustRadius tracking and fulfilling the incentives for the customers who provide feedback/review. I have worked with other vendors where you are responsible to track and fulfill them, and it's a nightmare!
  • I would like more insight into the review and be able to have additional features available to our company to leverage the content our customers are producing for us. I work with other vendors where MANY more administrative/backend capabilities are included in the same profile package.
  • Allow us to use and share our customer content/reviews.
  • Provide additional ideas/ways to drive reviews.
  • Grow our influence in a crowded market
  • Increased reviews from customers who are challenging to get
  • Increased our Share of Voice
We work with a few different peer review vendors. It's actually quite challenging to juggle driving reviews to many different sites. We are not in a position to NOT have reviews on any of the sites, so we have to work hard to organize and alternate where we are sending our customers. Each vendor has its strengths and weaknesses, I think where TrustRadius stands out is the quality of their reviews as well as the support in driving the campaigns and incentives.
TrustRadius is definitely helping our company's Share of Voice in the market... the very busy market we are in. We continue to make steady progress on driving reviews and maintaining our position on the quadrant.
I have mentioned this previously, one of the biggest strengths of TrustRadius is the quality of their reviews. They are very thorough, detailed, and relevant to what someone would want to know about the product prior to purchase. Being able to customize the questionnaire is what attributes to these great responses. They do not approve just any review, they really take their time reviewing and approving each review.
TrustRadius as a whole provides great content because of the way they structure their questionnaire. I appreciate how thorough each review is, it's a shame we are unable to use these without paying an additional fee. My only concern is that it's not clear how TrustRadius differentiates itself from other similar peer review vendors and how companies choose to divide who they send their customers to.