Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro
We are a global organization, based mostly in Africa. Prior to purchasing UKG Pro, we were using endless spreadsheets for tracking employee information. We also used cloud-based storage (Box) to house everything. We used an outdated time and attendance system, as well as manually extracting information to use for accounting purposes. I use UKG on a daily basis, to update employee information, run reports in People Analytics, process payroll, create processes and requests, etc.
- Training (Ultiuniversity, Webinars, etc)
- Follow up from account managers
- Being very patient
- Customer service is great, but cases could be handled a bit more urgently.
- Set Up was a bit confusing
- The performance management module is intense.
- Huge cost savings from not doing so many things manually
- Transparency for employees around their information
- Sophistication of our processes
Do you think UKG Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Pro's feature set?
Did UKG Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Pro go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Pro again?
It can be overwhelmingly complex at times, but it is a very sophisticated system that gives my team a lot more credibility.
I've been able to centralize global employee data, which is key to collaborating with colleagues around the world. We've also been able to centralize recruitment, onboarding, and payroll all in one, which is ideal.