Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro
We use UKG Pro as our current HRIS for the whole company. We have been exploring many new facets of the system in order to maximize our usage. We are increasing mobile usage for pay inquiries and employment history; we are using People Analytics for the reporting needs of the company; we are engaging our workforce to understand the scope of the information that UKG Pro holds and can provide to our employees. It has taken some time to get our employees to trust the system, but we have been seeing higher engagement in the last year.
- People Analytics reporting is great - with the Cognos Analytics background to create all types of reporting; from dashboards to simple reporting
- Employee Self Service - allowing the employee to own their information and providing helpful space for them to maintain it with the web and mobile app
- Manager Self Service - putting information in Managers' hands in order to get them to make the best decisions on their personnel. The roles that add the My Team menu allow Managers to see Talent, Job, Compensation, and other information for all their folks and also compare to the rest of the team.
- Onboarding - being able to really reach a new hire in the days before their start date, with the information that they may need ahead of time or on day 1
- Proxy for the HR Team - HR usually gets requests from employees that it would be helpful if there was the ability to proxy in the system as that employee to see the exact errors or questions that arise, instead of asking for screenshots and having to hold meetings to see the employee's screen
- Support - has been lacking recently compared to what it was. Most of the representatives are really knowledgeable, however, their ability to react to your service ticket in a timely manner leads to many escalations. In the past, we have been able to get quicker service and not miss SLAs, however recently we have noticed more slipping in response times.
- Increased employee engagement - we have seen a significant increase in employee traffic to our UKG Pro site in recent months.
- Cost savings using certain modules that were actually duplicated in previous systems and consolidated our usage into UKG Pro.
- Managers do not have to use multiple systems to learn about their employees - they have all the information they need in UKG Pro, and with some training, they have been able to minimize the need to reach out to HR for information that they already have.
Do you think UKG Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Pro's feature set?
Did UKG Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Pro go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Pro again?
The system is very user-friendly, and with some upcoming release additions, I am sure it will be able to meet the needs of the existing customer base as well as future customers. We have seen much growth in the product over time, and we hope it is able to continue to lead the industry.
We have centralized our employee notices and policies away from multiple systems, giving employees a one-stop repository for all of the data they will need. This has minimized questions to HR about where information is and how employees can retrieve it.
I have watched many presentations of other HRIS and even started at other companies the process of implementing them. I have not worked on a system that is as easy to use as both an administrator and an end-user. I have seen this system in use across many different industries and each time, the system has worked perfectly. From small 200-300 employee companies to 7,000 global employee companies, UKG Pro has been able to handle all of them with ease.