Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready
We use a suite of UKG Ready solutions including payroll, timekeeping, performance, accruals, etc. It has allowed us to reduce the amount of paper we use and to automate many processes, which frees up the time of my HR staff and managers to focus on things like driving revenue, training, development, etc.
- Functionality, in particular, is very strong. I was able to completely customize my performance reviews, including content and approvals.
- Applications can be customized. For example, we had a stretch where we needed a high number of applicants, so we [were quickly enabled] to apply, which provided a measured increase in applicants.
- The data storage provided is good. Though we are still converting to more digital documents, we have been able to convert paper documents into eDocs and have them stored inside UKG Ready.
- I would appreciate it if they could add geofencing via a tighter radius or even better, with coordinates for mobile clock-in.
- I would like it if they could allow custom document security access to be programed via the Customs Form creation and not have to enter each and every security profile to update.
- We have found an increase in productivity via the customizations and digital document process.
- Some of the new features in the onboarding portal have been very well received and allow us to message in a more productive way.
UKG Ready is very user-friendly and operates within a seamless environment. Having the mobile ability takes it to the next level, offering access virtually anywhere, at any time. The support provided by UKG is world-class and a model so many more companies could model to provide a much better experience.
I have found UKG to be very intuitive and easy to learn. There are a few areas I wish merged better. For example, custom forms and security profile selection would be awesome, but all in all, the system operates and functions the way we need it to. And I have to reference the support again, the team here is phenomenal.
Though this solution was put in place before my arrival at the company, I heard from the other company admin that the transition was handled very [well] with no downtime and all data transferring over seamlessly. User adoption has also been handled well and the vast majority of the feedback received [has been] positive.
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Ready again?
UKG Ready is a strong contender for [companies] under 750 or so team members with not many security profiles. Security Profiles drive a lot of who can see what and when you start having many security profiles, it becomes cumbersome to update everything and keep access where it needs to be.
UKG Ready Feature Ratings
Using UKG Ready
300 - Sales, Creative, Programming, Tech Support, Accounting, Warehouse and Administration
2 - We have an HR person who handles the people side including compliance, training etc. We also have a payroll person who handles the payroll and tax side. These skills sets work well for us and cover all of the basis.
- Hiring and Onboarding
- Communication i.e. sms messaging
The platform is tremendous and the support has been stellar. It is easy to use and implement and is highly functional.
Evaluating UKG Ready and Competitors
Yes - Paycom. That decision was made before I joined the company
- Product Features
I have only 2bd hand knowledge of the reasons.
UKG Ready Implementation
They are professionals and customize the implementation to our needs.
- Third-party professional services
This was done prior to my arrival at the company but have implemented modules with 3rd party and they have been amazing.
Change management was a major issue with the implementation - Don't let too many voices get out of hand and throttle the process
UKG Ready Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No. Decision was made prior to my arrival
Yes - Definitely
I had a case where scheduler was not performing as expected and the tech agent spent a great deal of time getting it to work in the test environment. We then got on a live screen share call and I still had the same problem and he escalated it Engineering who got it resolved.
I have continued to be impressed with the tech team. They are professional and almost feel as if they are my own personal tech support team. They own my issues and solve them
Using UKG Ready
Like to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Integrations and carrying data i.e. checklist items and their corresopnding documents
Yes - Good. Some functions are a challenge on an iPhone but it does function well.