New Businesses - $49
Overall Satisfaction with unbounce
It works well when integrating with Salesforce. It's very easy for us to run comparison tests. There
are conversion tools, like pop-ups, which we use on occasion; and it's easy to add our own customization. There are lots of templates to select from, which saves time, a definite plus.
- Many template options to design with
- My web designer "extremely fast to create a landing page"
- Mobile ready, never an issue
- can easily add features (e.g. pop ups)
- Cookie Cutter look, which was the problem with WP when it became popular
- Customer support is good, but doesn't seem available all the time.
- other than what is mentioned, nothing to be concerned about.
- Readily available
- Anyone in the organization can use it, if needed to without extensive training.
- Good testing tool for it's own pages
- Good response, however all reports on Google, for example, do not always seem to be there
- Easier for us to create on the fly landing pages, positive impact on campaigns
Do you think unbounce delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with unbounce's feature set?
Did unbounce live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of unbounce go as expected?
Would you buy unbounce again?