Overall Satisfaction with WatchGuard AuthPoint
- Multi-Factor Authentication for VPN access
- Simple to use with smart-phone authorization
- Easy client account setup and access with WatchGuard Cloud
- The installation manual needs a LOT of work. A setup video would be FANTASTIC
- Confusing initial setup.
- Many pieces need to be in place and (re)configured before we got it working right.
- My company buys insurance against a catastrophic compromise of our network. (Ransomeware, etc.)
- Showing that we use MFA for VPN access is almost becoming a MUST to qualify for that kind of insurance policy.
- MFA is an additional layer of protection for our network and the peace of mind it brings is invaluable.
Do you think WatchGuard AuthPoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WatchGuard AuthPoint's feature set?
Did WatchGuard AuthPoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WatchGuard AuthPoint go as expected?
Would you buy WatchGuard AuthPoint again?
Using WatchGuard AuthPoint
Like to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Difficult to use
Requires technical support
Lots to learn
- Authenticating with a smart phone is super easy
- Setting up new users in the Cloud is easy
- Auditing use and running reports in the Cloud is nice
- The initial setup is a mess. Your install guide is horrible
- A CLEAR step-by-step video would be awesome
Once it has been set up, using AuthPoint for VPN MFA is great! It's the initial setup that makes people pull their hair out.
Between all of the settings in the Cloud, Firebox and application, everything has to be perfect or it never works. And your documentation is a confusing mish-mash of ill-defined terms and procedures with embedded links that often loop back to pages you've already read. Very difficult to find the correct information without calling WatchGuard Support directly and speaking with an expert.