Overall Satisfaction with Webex Calling
Webex Calling is being used my the whole organization right now. In the beginning, we started using like in trial mode, by only some os us, but as we gained confidence, we decided to deploy for the entire company. The main business problem we solved was the fact that more than half the company was working from home or other places, so we needed to replace our on-prem solution for a SaaS platform.
- Webex App as the soft phone for Webex Calling has a pretty solid experience.
- The deployment of the desk phones, just using activation codes is lifesaving.
- The ability to manage all the setting in one single pane of glass (Webex Control Hub) is a key aspect for the IT department.
- Although you can do almost everything in Control Hub, there's still some reports and personalization that send you to a different website, from former Broadsoft.
- The process to convert legacy IP phones to the new firmware that supports Webex Calling can be a little confusing.
- The end user interface to customize their own phone on the web portal could be more modern and easy to use.
- Ability to allow any employee to work from anywhere, without compromise the security.
- Save money investing in on-prem infrastructure to support telephony.
- Free the IT team to work on anything else but having to constantly update phones and PBXs.
We use all the Webex Suite. Having everything in only one app is really a key for productivity. For example, escalate a phone all to a Webex Meeting is possible with just on click. Also, having the ability to chat with a co-worker while in a call with a customer can be very useful.
For a company that has a lot of daily meetings with customers, partners, employees, etc., Webex Calling is a powerful tool to give us quick and easy access to anyone, anytime, securely and with any glitch. This can be small things to offer, but during a work day, you see the value of a robust and stable platform.
The robustness of the platform is a key differentiator of Webex Calling against others. Also, the amount of investment the the product has being receiving shows the commitment of Cisco to make the product even better. That gives us confidence to keep using the product more and more everyday. To conclude, the administration aspects of the platform are also key differentiator for Webex Calling. It's easy to admin, all web based, no need for complicated command line configs, etc.
Do you think Webex Calling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Calling's feature set?
Did Webex Calling live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Calling go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Calling again?
I don't see any scenario where Webex Calling couldn't be well suited, considering the majority of the current modern business. The only challenge I see is that, depending on the size of the company, the costs to implement Webex Calling can be a little expensive. So, my point here is that technically speaking, the solution is great, but could be more affordable for small business.