Webex works
Matt Judice | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 15, 2019

Webex works

Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings

We used Webex to connect the department for regular meetings. The people attending the meetings were spread out, either at home, across the city, or in other countries. We used it not only to share the voice call, but to also allow the offsite folks to join virtually. This makes the meeting more productive because you get to interact with the team and not just listen to them.
  • Voice calls.
  • Video calls.
  • Sharing meeting materials (presentation) so that others can view it in real-time.
  • The software was slow to load.
  • Some outside users could not open the program, or were physically prevented by security settings.
  • I have no idea. I don't know what we paid to use it.
I think it's about the same in terms of functions. If you think about it there are only so many things that a screen share meeting platform can do. So at some point, these are all going to overlap.
I never had to call in for support for this product. So I am neutral in that I don't have any experience with it.

Do you think Cisco Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Cisco Webex Meetings's feature set?

Did Cisco Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Cisco Webex Meetings go as expected?

Would you buy Cisco Webex Meetings again?

I think it's suited for large group gatherings. It also works well with small groups who need face time, but are not located in the same area or time zone. As I said earlier, being able to see and talk to folks is very helpful when trying to solve issues.

Webex Meetings Feature Ratings