Xactly Incent Review: "Xactly plays nicely with others"https://www.trustradius.com/compensation-managementXactly IncentUnspecified8.1821012014-03-11T15:45:42.851Z
We use Xactly to measure sales performance by individual and group, as well as to pay out commissions to individuals, buying groups, trade organizations, and conglmorates. We use one iteration within our department, other departments use other iterations as the sales structures are radically different. It addresses the need for accurate, timely, secure data access.
- Very agile in adjusting to different crediting rules across different sales structures.
- User-friendly and intuitive. If you can use Facebook, you can use exactly.
- Robust reporting tools
- Would like to have the ability to implement different sets of crediting rules, e.g. create separate sales "organizations" within one license that can be mapped
- Would like to see greater integration with SAP addon tools such as BEX
- Sometimes has issues with handling multiple rep assignments - if two reps are assigned to same territory, no functionality to split crediting.
- Increased employee efficiency, since reps can see in real time the effect of a sale on their crediting.
- Increased visibility for sales leaders
- Increased speed in turnaround time for commissions.
We have already imported all data and have a robust model built within Xactly, so we are going to be keeping it for quite awhile. We are very pleased with it.
Please ensure you have a relatively straightforward crediting model. While Xactly is quite agile in handling one-off scenarios in a normal crediting model, it is quite rigid when trying to assign rules based on territory when that territory is covered by multiple reps in different roles. Would overall recommend this product!