Overall Satisfaction with Xero
We use Xero with on boarding current and new clients for the Business Accounting Solutions department. We use it through out our firm alone with other accounting systems to provide accounting solutions and support for our clients. Xero gives our clients the "in the cloud" experience and allows us to be a trusted advisor to our clients and be able to view our clients books at any time. The ease of Xero is great and the add on marketplace lets clients "customize" their accounting software to their business needs.
- Bank Feeds- easy set up and the way the information comes in makes sense to clients. (spend and receive).
- Add-on integration and customize- their are hundreds of add-on's that clients can choose from to allow them to use what they need to run their business. It has customization so you don't have to pay for more than you need.
- Invoicing- easy of being able to invoice your clients from the software and provide a "pay now" option.
- Support- great support when/if you have questions.
- Reports- would like to see more ability to customize. (Xero is working on this).
- Better customer service
- Real time information
- Reduced time in producing monthly/quarterly client reports
- Been able to build our book of business
Xero is the best. Xero thinks about the accountants and supports that role very well. Xero "makes sense" to average business owners and also is very powerful tool for the accountants. They have built the product right and keep improving it with every release they do. We picked Xero because they are innovators and the product speaks for itself. XERO IS AWESOME!
- 25% to 50% of my clients
- 50% to 75% of my clients
Xero Feature Ratings
Evaluating Xero and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Third-party Reviews
Product features and how they are ahead of the game in this space.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Difficult to get immediate help
Yes - My recent requests have been addressed and the follow up has been much better than in previous experiences.
Captial One bank feeds were broken. It was not on the Xero side but on the Yodlee/Captial One side and I reported the problem, had a follow up that they were still looking into the problem, and then got another email stating the issue between Yodlee and Capital One. I think it is important for users to know and understand that Xero doesn't control most bank feeds and accountants should explain this to their clients. Xero is working on getting direct bank feeds to the software which I think will improve the experience/process.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using