Zendesk - Top-Notch Support
Overall Satisfaction with Zendesk Support Suite
- Easy to use
- Ticket opening capabilities
- Can't track down the progress of the ticket easily
- Not very good support
- Easy creation of tickets.
- Possibility of having a "community" and looking at past posts.
- Improved ticket opening experience, saving time to look for the correct person.
- Increased solved issues.
- Analyze ticket response.
Do you think Zendesk Support Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zendesk Support Suite's feature set?
Did Zendesk Support Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Zendesk Support Suite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zendesk Support Suite again?
The main scenario where we use Zendesk in the company is when we have any issue with our apps. We go into Zendesk, we create a ticket, and we get a response from whoever is responsible in the next couple of days.
It won't work when you need a solution ASAP, because the ticket you create ends up in a list where you might get the answer really quick or in the next [few] days.