Our business runs on Zoho CRM
Updated September 21, 2021
Our business runs on Zoho CRM
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is used company wide to manage our day to day process and report on our projects. We use all the basic modules such as contacts, accounts, and deals to track our daily records. We've customized most of these modules to better reflect our own internal process's, as it is very easy to do so within Zoho CRM. The on board reporting features make it simple to customize reports any way we like, which provides us great insight to business.
- Zoho CRM is very customizable. The out-of-the-box modules are a great start however the system allows you to customize them to better fit internal operations.
- The integrations with other Zoho apps is crucial to us, and Zoho CRM acts as sort of the hub for our teams project tracking, communication, and task tracking. Most if not all other Zoho apps have a native integration back to Zoho CRM.
- Reporting features are excellent. Likewise, the ability to create custom "Views" within our modules record also provide us with deeper insights to the critical data stored within Zoho CRM.
- I would say some UI enhancements, although this feature is on it's way with the soon to be released canvas builder. This will allow us to create a homepage view within each module so our users get all the important info they need in a beautifully designed layout to optimize their time spent in Zoho CRM.
- The integrations with Zoho social, or other social media tools. This may stem from my lack of effort to better utilize this existing feature
- To be honest I really can't say much is missing from Zoho CRM. One last thing to add is that there are so many functionalities of Zoho CRM that configuring each to optimize our teams success is difficult. It's important to take advantage of the features that best reflect our companies internal processes.
- It makes our teams so much more informed and engaged with tracking their daily customer interactions and managing their projects. Time is money.
- It does require data entry, and time spent entering data is time spent away from selling. This is a cycle we strive everyday to optimize.
- The cost of the product vs the productivity we get out of it has never been a hurdle. Zoho CRM is very affordable for the features it provides an organization like us.
Hands down, 10 out of 10. I wish my only responsibility within our organization was Zoho CRM administrator so I could do even more with our CRM. Not only is it very functional to serve and meet our business needs, it's fun to use. It's fun configuring new workflows, creating new integrations, and generating important reports to optimize our business process. And the features keep rolling in from the Zoho team. Just as we implement a new feature or workflow internally Zoho will release something new that's even better, and often very relative to our own workflow. It really is fun to use.
Zoho CRM was the first and only CRM we've used. It's met our needs from day one and has grown with us as we've grown. We are a Zoho One customer so we do use many more Zoho apps in tandem with Zoho CRM, but never really consider any other CRM products or direct competitors to Zoho CRM.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
Zoho CRM is a must for anyone using the rest of the Zoho CRM platform. Again, it acts as a hub with it's tight integrations with other Zoho apps. Making it the one Zoho app that our project users can log in to each day to see emails, tasks, deal status, etc. As an administrator it's vitally important to optimize how we set-up our Zoho CRM to provide the most useful and beneficial info to our users while requiring them to enter the least about of data. This is where the power of Zoho CRM workflows come in.
Zoho CRM Feature Ratings
Using Zoho CRM
5 - Project manager's, project administrator, project support staff, and the President of the company all use Zoho CRM. Since we are a small company we all relatively have similar access to the CRM, however each user inputs different data at different points of our "project lifecycle" which trigger certain actions such as emails, reminders, tasks, and webhooks.
1 - I am our in-house Zoho CRM administrator. A deep understanding of how the Zoho operating system works has been gained over several years. Having no prior software implementation knowledge, I've used the many resources available through Zoho to become comfortable with managing our CRM. Examples include Zoho sponsored webinars, youtube videos on Zoho's channel, their support documentation on the website, and lastly the Zoho CRM community in the community forums.
- Having all our users looking at the same information
- Having other Zoho info (Zoho Books, Zoho Campaigns) viewable in Zoho CRM
- Reports and Advanced Analytics
- As a way to manage our projects by creating custom fields in the "Deals" module
- Workflow reminders (not too innovative) but they benefit our way of working immensely
- The integration with Zoho Books gives our team insights into invoice status, customer balances, and such without accessing the accounting software. We can eave that to our accounting team.
- Lead management. We've never used the Leads module since we've never really prospected leads, but look to change this in the near future.
- Mail merge using Zoho Writer coupled with Zoho sign. A new service offering will require us to send more contracts more often, so this will be a need.
- Fine tune our connection with Zoho Analytics for deeper insights into our projects and efficiency in managing them.
Zoho has been a wonderful tool for us for several years and there is so much more we can do with it. New features are released often which give a team like us the option to further fine tune our business process management techniques. I honestly couldn't imagine running our business not on Zoho.
Zoho CRM Support
The support team is great. And I've emailed in plenty of support questions over the years to back up my answer here. They always respond to our questions in a timely manner and with helpful answers and solutions to our questions. There is also a support community with thousands of questions and answers from other Zoho users that are answered by Zoho's team and our fellow users. They also offer a plethora of help videos and recorded webinars so we can educate ourselves about how to use Zoho products, specifically Zoho CRM.