Overall Satisfaction with Zoho CRM
We are using Zoho CRM to register in a single place all the contact information about our customers, directly. In sales it is very important to keep our information updated. Also we are monitoring our leads' progress through the sales processes of our organization. Filters are very useful to visualize and classify all the contacts and dashboard charts provide insights.
- Integration with other Zoho software such as Zoho Books or Projects.
- Showing powerful charts, such as Pipeline by Stage.
- Using tags to group and identify contacts based on custom information, such as zone, industry, number of employees, segment, etc.
- It would be good to add contacts via a QR code to avoid manual work.
- I believe charts and dashboard could be more custom using different data sources, filters, and charts.
- As salesperson, I would like to see more features related with registering cold calls or generating new leads.
- It has increased the number of leads converted to customers; prior Zoho CRM, we were not having (in notes or formally) all this information.
- It has provided more visibility into our customer base in terms of size, industry, zone, etc.
- It has reduced repetitive tasks done when generating reports or PowerPoint presentations that now are always available in dashboards.
The Zoho CRM UI/UX is great; in the same page you can make text inputs, edits, deletions, etc. without navigating to other views. It has dropdown options and components wherever possible and works seamlessly via web or mobile.
I think it could have further customization features regarding the data source and chart types of the dashboard. Contact information is configurable enough.
Compared with Salesforce, Zoho CRM is way more intuitive and is cheaper. In just minutes anybody is capable of building their client base with features of generating bills, projects, etc. As fast as possible you can get insights through dashboards. Other software has way more functionality related with marketing initiatives, integration with other software, and better mobile applications.
Do you think Zoho CRM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho CRM's feature set?
Did Zoho CRM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho CRM go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho CRM again?
Zoho CRM is well suited for small to medium enterprises looking for a very intuitive CRM software at an affordable price. It is great for scenarios where you use it together with Zoho's top SaaS (Zoho Projects) or other of their software, such as Zoho Books or Zoho Mail. The user experience of Zoho CRM is great, they have a very good connection among the many different views of their page with emerging windows and instant editing options. It is less appropriate for big enterprises where you expect to have MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL databases as data source.