Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Social
I enjoy how everything is contained in a single dashboard. We schedule publications and are able to adjust the schedules according to which social network we choose. The platform is updated for continuous improvement. Support is always able to assist quickly and very carefully. It allows us to really hone in on our different audiences on each platform. We are big fans of how Zoho puts the data front and center.
- Scheduling a post on three major social networks
- Data focus
- SmartQ Feature
- Share to LinkedIn and FB groups
- Include Instagram
- Allow for more than one image per post
- It's allowed us to quickly establish our brand on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- We have been able to create content that attracts the audience we're targeting
- Using Zoho Social data to drive our marketing decisions.
In all sincerity, Zoho Social does not hold a candle to HubSpot's social automation tool. It is far more advanced, provides even more intimate data, pulls content for you to post (should you choose to), and more. Zoho is also inferior to Buffer. On Buffer, you can post to many more platforms, generate content for each, and they have a superior user interface and experience.
Zoho Social is tremendous for B2B marketing. It may be somewhat limited for B2C. It does not allow for a lot of creativity, which isn't as harmful to a B2B as it is a B2C more often than not. Additionally, if you have a company that needs to show off visually, Zoho Social will be limiting as you cannot post multiple pics, plus there are no Instagram or Pinterest options.