What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.6 out of 101
Based on 418 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Overall it is a strong analytics tool and appears that it can do a good job for most scenarios. Cost is a factor, as it is a considerable investment.
- The consistency of reporting has always been good meaning that we have never experienced any major discrepancies. I obviously think this is a huge factor when considering a reporting tool because the company's performance is judged based off the data housed in here.
- We have never run into any technical issues with Adobe's servers being down and Adobe Analytics becoming inaccessible. This could cause major problems if you are trying to take care of highly important reports or requests.
- The customer service is also fantastic. Any time I reach out to my rep, they always respond in a timely manner. I believe this is important in every aspect.
- I believe that there are some limitations in the reporting, mainly in specific areas. I think there is some opportunity to enhance the capabilities in graphs and the layout of the reporting in general.
- Along with the above example, I think they could do a lot more from a visualization perspective. Being limited in the way we can present the data makes it hard sometimes to accomplish the way we envision some things to turn out.
- We have run into some glitches when trying to load a report. The page would keep trying to load and would not complete the report request. I reached out to client care and even they had an issue diagnosing the issue.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 29 answers
- New pricing models are very expensive compared to old pricing model, even though it includes several additional tools, most of which seem to be beneficial
- Horrible support experience despite working with escalation teams to try and resolve
- Several bugs in recent releases which remain unresolved for many months at a time
Based on 9 answers
Again, learning how to use the system is difficult. It is nearly unusable if you haven't received training, and training from Adobe is EXTREMELY expensive
Reliability and Availability
Based on 5 answers
Based on 4 answers
The speed with which visualizations and data sets are returned within the tool and or data warehouse can be dissapointing.
Based on 9 answers
While Omniture provided great support, over the past couple of years the support quality has dropped significantly. We are often left with no responses and more often with no solution. Escalated tickets gets us a call with sympathy, but no further action. We have tried to work with this level of support for many months and have not seen any improvement nor do I see any planned improvements. I have caught some bugs with new features that are released and not much attention is given to those either. I would love to see Adobe get back to the level of support they once had.
Based on 3 answers
It was a one-day training several years ago that cost the organization several thousand dollars. There were only about 10 people in the training class. Adobe tried to cram so much information into that one-day class that none of our users felt like they really learned anything helpful from the experience. Follow-up training is too expensive
Based on 4 answers
The online training for Adobe SiteCatalyst consists of short product videos. These are ok, but only go so far. For a while Adobe charged a fee for this, but recently made these available for free. There are many great blog posts that help users learn how to apply the product as well.
Consultant in Professional ServicesInternet Company, 1-10 employees
Based on 7 answers
The success of implementations depend primarily on the solution design, and also on the ability to work with developers to get the solution implemented correctly. This is not an aspect of the product per se.
Analyst in Marketing10,001+ employees
There is no competition. Adobe Analytics is superior in all aspects. If you want something free that will solve some marketing issues than go with Google. If you want to market your products and services and easily manage data, campaigns, audience, ROI, employee use, targeting, segmenting, positioning, budget, increase conversions and users, than go with Adobe. Bottomline: if you want to make money off of online marketing Adobe is the only way
Return on Investment
- The program helps calculate risk. We have saved tens of thousands of dollars by avoiding planned campaigns which would have flopped. Using Adobe Analytics we were able to accurately predict ROI and adjust campaigns which could have been unsuccessful.
- User segmenting and targeting-With the programs segmenting and targeting tools we have increased email conversions and grown our email list and web subscribers by over 100,000, collectively.
- Program interface can is easy to use-While the program is extremely deep, it is structured so that begenner, novice, or experienced users can use the functions that they need without feeling overwhelmed. As a manager my productivity has increased substantially because our employees are able to navigate the program according to their job duties with less review and hand holding.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?