<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.7 out of 100
Based on 73 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
If you want to increase online review volume and ratings while saving loads of time, Birdeye will do that for you. Small or large business, Birdeye can support you. Birdeye does not include support for all 3rd party review platforms based on the policies of those platforms; however, Birdeye is willing to work with its clients and aggregate 3rd party data into their platform so that you can stay on top of your reputation and client needs without the need to spend time always heading to those 3rd party websites.
It works best for real time customer relations and monitoring. For historic data use it with another tool. Other than that it is an amazingly easy to use, and to set up tool. Once you start using it, you will never go back.
- Their support is excellent. Always fast and efficient.
- Implementation was easy and fast. You are assigned an implementation manager to get everything connected.
- Birdeye is constantly innovating and creating new value through added features and functionality. They're much more than just online review curation.
- Support - These guys are super quick at getting back to you when you need help and always friendly
- Live stats - GoSquared is addictive, it offers detailed information about visitors to your pages in realtime, you'll be watching the dashboard for hours!
- Ease of use - From the guided setup to the usability of the dashboard GoSquared is really straightforward
- It would be nice for Birdeye to work with product reviews. Currently they're about business reviews only.
- Is there a way to get BirdEye to sync with Amazon? Product reviews on Amazon would be huge.
- The integrations are generally easy to add, but it would be nice to have a WordPress addon that makes it happen seamlessly.
- Notifications don't seem to work very well
- Dashboard likes to re-set itself even when it was arranged & saved previously
- Weekly/ Monthly/ Yearly absolute numbers
Likelihood to Renew
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 12 answers
Not only does the GoSquared application work well, the GoSquared team is constantly making improvements. When I first started using GoSquared, they only offered daily reporting -- now they offer the weekly and monthly feature per popular request. I like that they are always updating the look and feel of the website and emails they send to maintain a modern look. GoSquared is easy to implement and easy to use!
Based on 10 answers
Birdeye is very self explanatory. It makes it very easy for our team to manage . We are able to use on our laptop along with our phones. My clients love that we an send the link though a text . It has been easy to navigate the platform weather is reviewing reviews to requesting help from help desk.
Based on 2 answers
GoSquared makes it easy to get started, providing everything you need to integrate the code into your site and start seeing and analyzing data
Based on 11 answers
Support can always be better. I feel like there are shifts in leads at Birdeye all the time and it's hard to create a relationship with someone only to then be told you're being re-assigned. Would be nice to stick it through with someone for more time than a year or less. Not sure of the varying degrees of support and what's offered based on how much you spend with Birdeye, but that seems to be a heavy factor on the outside looking in.
Based on 2 answers
There is no comparison to Birdeye!! We have used 2 other reputation management companies in the past. We always had to ask every patient that came in to please take time to go online and give us a review. That was always met with a "look" from the patient and the staff felt uncomfortable asking. With BirdEye we don't have to do that any longer! They do the work for you, seamlessly and effectively, therefore, making our staff and patients happier.
I have evaluated other products but as GoSquared is presenting Live Data this really is most useful, I don't have much of a requirement to see what a potential customer did yesterday. I need to know what my potential customer sitting on the website right now is looking to purchase, and for this GoSquared works.
Manager in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- All Positive ROI - It's simple
- As a re-seller, it's all residual income, sell it once, train them, your done.
- Even if we manage it as a re-seller, once you know the platform, you can pay a college student pennies to send out the campaigns or train clients. As an owner, I recommend it, my clients take my expert opinion, I'm done.
- GoSquared helps us to react quickly to high volumes of traffic, and allows us to identify very quickly how engaging our content is
- Using browser specs helps us to ensure our websites are compatible with as many of our customers as possible, rather than relying on generic global stats
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Birdeye Editions & Modules
- per month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
GoSquared Editions & Modules
|GoSquared Free - Access to the Now and Trends realtime web analytics dashboard.||$01|
|GoSquared Analytics - Everything included in free plus premium analytics features.||$291|
|GoSquared Suite - The most popular GoSquared plan, full access to our real time analytics dashboards, intelligent live chat and customer data hub.||$792|
- Per Month [Unlimited Users]
- Month [Unlimited Users]