Likelihood to Recommend
If you're wanting to do some digital advertising on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or another network, and need a tool to quickly create landing pages on your own. This is a fairly affordable tool to get that done, and it has some nice gizmos and gadgets to make your pages look and function great. It's also a great tool if you have digital products to sell online such as courses, eBooks, or consulting services. You can easily set up sales funnels to capture leads with some content and then upsell them with a "ladder" of products.
When you need to be able to do it yourself Unbounce is the perfect platform to help. When IT resources in our department were overly committed to other things and Marketing was not able to have in-house landing pages built, it was the perfect solution for us. It allowed us to create our own pages quickly and easily when we were unable to build them otherwise. Since this point, we have moved the building over to marketing. It helps us stay brand consistent while also leaving IT time to handle other things.
Professional in MarketingPublishing Company, 11-50 employees
- Landing page software: A great one-page microsite where you can host your guides, offers, event information... (please note, this should not replace a mature company website).
- Integrations: This software integrates with just about everything - so it's easy to collect information here and then migrate it into your real Customer Relationship Management system or ESP (email service provider).
- Easy, basic CRM: For the new business owner, or for someone who has an opt-in offer, this software creates a four-in-one landing base to begin part of a customer journey. (please note, this does not replace a real CRM or email software for a mature business owner or for a bigger brand.)
- Pop-up software: Allowing you to collect user information and allow people to opt-in to marketing messages or offers.
- A/B testing: The ability to create and test offers, different landing pages, and variables to understand what their audience truly desires.
- Customer Support
- Unbounce provides users with valuable resources for building landing pages, including pre-existing template designs, a navigable technical support forum, and the "live chat with a human" feature. Therefore, Unbounce is ideal for users ranging from beginner to advanced levels of industry experience.
- Cross-Channel Reporting
- Creating Contact Lists For Drip Email Campaigns
- Unbounce also allows users to transfer and store contact information into a mailing list by integrating landing pages with various email marketing platforms (e.g. ConstantContact, MailChimp, etc.), both seamlessly and effectively empowering users to create a new mailing list, or bolster a preexisting audience.
- Tacky Branding: The whole ClickFunnels site looks incredibly tacky. I found the branding and language so off-putting that we chose not to try ClickFunnels until we ran out of other options. The product speaks for itself, don’t let the site dissuade you. That said, some of the “used car salesman” branding rubs off on the templates.
- Reporting: The reporting dashboard and analytics are very basic, and don’t measure up to some of their competitors.
- You’ll still want to work with a designer while using ClickFunnels, as some of the templates/builder options look a bit dated.
- The reporting is very basic - pretty much only A/B test comparisons. If you need more in-depth reporting you will have to use an external system.
- Page performance isn't great. When running our landing pages through Google's Page Speed analysis tool, they did not perform well compared to landing pages we created outside of Unbounce. This was big for us because, in paid search, Google looks at your landing page quality as a factor that affects what you pay per click.
Team Lead in Professional ServicesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Mostly because the unique combination of community and usage - we will renew. But we do often create similar results with other software (ex: sites, email marketing, etc.) and we don't always use Clickfunnels for every conversion scenario
Based on 9 answers
The nonprofit discount makes it so affordable that my client was happy to continue their subscription all year round. They have used it to build landing pages to capture expressions of interest for their next recruitment window. It hasn't quite produced the sort of results we were hoping for, but I'm not sure that's Unbounce's fault.
Based on 1 answer
It's decent, but the interior user experience and end user experience needs a lot of improvement. I would want some UX individuals to go through the site and make specific recommendations and changes: User navigation, user experience feels a bit cheap. It needs to be standardized with spacing, and sometimes the platform can be buggy as well. The user does need some education to use it - straight out of the box, it may or may not make sense
Based on 2 answers
Unbounce made it easy for my team to build landing pages for website and email. We gained valuable A/B testing insights and gathered information from visitors effectively converting them to leads. The Editor is straight forward and I was able to learn to use it on my own without instruction. CRM integration was easy and consistently worked.
Based on 20 answers
I don't think you should have to wait for more than an hour or two to get in touch with someone when you need support. Because they primarily have overseas help, it's typically at least until the next business day until you get help. Then there is the language barrier to deal with. It's not ideal. I have contacted support a few times and have gotten answers. However, I consider myself much savvier than most in terms of understanding all the behind the scenes issues that go on with building a website and online marketing funnels. So if I were a beginner or not as familiar with how to code and create websites, I would think the support is terrible.
Based on 8 answers
Unbounce customer support is very strong. We have been able to connect with them via email and telephone mediums. They are very knowledgeable and can effectively help resolve difficult problems that are slowing us down. Overall Unbounce customer support is very professional. Our wait times have always been small or at least reasonable.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 3 answers
Choose a subdomain that is appropriate for multiple types of pages. You don't want to have to keep changing it. Think about using Google Tag Manager to manage your Google Analytics code and event tracking. Build one landing page to completion. Then make a copy of it if you need to create variant pages.
ClickFunnels is a more robust option with more features and functionality. It's more expensive, but it's worth it if you need the extra features and your in-house web-development resources are limited. There's also a strong Facebook community to tap into for advice and guidance if you run into trouble.
C-Level Executive in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Unbounce and Leadpages are very similar, I really don't have anything bad to say about either. I chose Unbounce over Leadpages because of the customized URL option. From a branding perspective, it looks stronger to have try.mycompany.com/myoffer than something like mycompany.Leadpages.com/myoffer. I just like that and i felt more comfortable knowing that we would be able to take ownership of the url even if it wasn't hosted on our home site
Return on Investment
- I ran out of money fast, as I paid $2500 per month for the program with no income.
- I was moved from coach to coach and everyone had a different opinion, so nothing ends up being 'right' as they keep criticizing each other's work.
- I emptied out my savings account on this program that promises to,
- "hold my hand until I get there". False advertising. I dropped out when my money was finished. Now I am bankrupt and have nothing to show for it.
- What they did not tell me was that the super successful people they made us talk to were there for a longer time and that the 6-10 month success stories are not the norm.
- Unbounce has allowed us an easy way to offer lead generation and conversion optimization services regardless of what technology the client is using for their website.
- ROI is achieved fast, as a single client engagement more than pays for the software each month.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
ClickFunnels Editions & Modules
- per month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
unbounce Editions & Modules
- 150 landing pages, 16 popups & sticky bars
- 375+ landing pages, 40+ popups and sticky bars
- 75 landing pages, 8 popups & sticky bars