What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I think Deputy is actually more full-featured than our small business needs, but we love the ease of use and reasonable pricing. The integration with our payroll provider is simple and accurate. For a large business or a service related business where there are many shifts, Deputy offers a lot of features that would be indispensable.
- Easy timesheet entry and submittal
- Easy export to payroll provider
- Easy to copy and paste shifts when scheduling
- Easy for employees to swap shifts or claim open shifts
- We are still waiting for the ability to approve or deny leave requests from the mobile app. Currently it has to be done via desktop.
- We’ve had a couple issues with push notifications but they have improved greatly.
- The “require confirmation from employees” feature on messages doesn’t seem to work every time.
Return on Investment
- Reduced payroll processing time greatly
- Reduced need for manager editing of timesheets because employees can do it themselves before submittal.
- Reduced confusion about shifts and schedule changes
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
Deputy Editions & Modules
Scheduling, Time and Attendance
1. per user