It is …
It is …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
BrightHR provides HR software and support services for small and medium-sized enterprises.
BrightHR software allows users to manage staff holidays, TOIL, sickness and lateness efficiently, in real-time. Plus, BrightHR can be used to plan and share staff rotas so that employees can see when they are working without hassle.
BrightHR also comes with unlimited storage space for employee documents. Users can access them wherever they are, and set permission levels so that junior staff don’t get their hands on top-secret information. Additionally...
BrightHR customers get access to Blip—a clocking system that allows users to see who’s in and who’s currently on a break—and PoP, an expense tracker app to manage staff expenses with ease and approve them on the go.
As well as software and apps, BrightHR offers support services to help businesses with employment law, health & safety, and employee wellbeing.
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: Absence Management
- Supported: Attendance Management
- Supported: Clocking In and Out System
- Supported: Document Storage
- Supported: Time & Attendance Tracking
- Supported: Sick Leave tracking
- Supported: Employee Self Service
- Supported: Expense Management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand|
Frequently Asked Questions
It is also great for creating rotas. It will bring a level of professionalism to empowering and managing employee needs. The set up is very easy. The support is excellent and like any system, it can probably do more than you realize!
- easy to use
- none that I can think of
- Holiday management
- HR storage
- Absence reporting
- Track vacation
- Permissions-need to be revised.
- The bottom landing page is hard to navigate.
- Granting access to employees has too many saves involved.
You can add all HR documents to individual employee folders and you can give permission to those employees to view documents or you can turn that off. You can set reminders for reviews and PDRs as well as you receive reminders from Bright HR letting you know if the information is missing; for if someone needs holiday/TOIL approval.
I find the fact that documents cannot be viewed in the application frustrating as sometimes I do not want to download the document to my laptop.