What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.5 out of 101
Based on 41 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
GetResponse is ideal if you are working with a website integration and are looking for simple behavioural automation, however, if your website/ platform provides the user with many features that different that result in a generally very complicated possible customer journey on your website, then I recommend either looking at other servicer or fully exploring all the features of GetResponse.In means of the user interface, it is generally friendly and simple to use, nevertheless, |I often had to refer to customer support as it is not as intuitive as it might first seem.
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
- GetResponse is easy to use and has a friendly interface that makes the user experience pleasant
- GetResponse provides customers/users with a lot of support and guidelines for best use
- GetResonse is versatile and can be used to tackle a big number of business needs
- Registration process can be simplified
- Fix compatibility issues in Safari devices
- Quite difficult to implement third party plugins
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
Its comfortable for us and easy to use. Sending out emails is easy as pie and enjoyable. I would recommend
Manager in MarketingOnline Media Company, 11-50 employees
Automational was discontinued. Customer service was much better with GetResponse than with Agile. Agile's customer service was very bad - made me feel inadequate, They treated me like a new customer even though I had been doing email marketing for over ten years. They severely limited my email marketing initially. I did not understand it and was arguing with an empty wall.
Return on Investment
- GetResponse is a cost-effective alternative when the desired results are fitted with what the platform can provide.