<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 7.4 out of 101
Based on 42 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
GetResponse is good for marketing automation newbies that want a powerful platform without a steep learning curve. It appears to have a strong set of tools for creating automated sequences, but it's not your solution for large enterprise usage. Also, seeing as how competitive the market's become, while it's not expensive per se, it is a bit on the pricey side relative to some.
Feature Rating Comparison
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Triggered drip sequences
- Email creation—A simple interface and a variety of tools make it easy to create very attractive emails quickly.
- List building—GetResponse is ideal for setting-up and using any number of segmented lists/
- Forms and landing pages—These tools are also fairly strong, however, GetResponse (ironically) does not provide responsive forms for mobile, which I would think would be an urgent problem. They have so far not addressed it.
- Customer support—Customer support via chat and email is strong. It's disappointing the company has pulled the plug on live phone-in support.
- No video: you can't embed videos into your email. This was the primary reason why I switched to MailChimp.
- Design: email templates were outdated or looked clunky.
- Customer Service: hard to access.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 2 answers
Its comfortable for us and easy to use. Sending out emails is easy as pie and enjoyable. I would recommend
Manager in MarketingOnline Media Company, 11-50 employees
MailChimp is more basic but is free. Infusionsoft is more expensive but more complex - I have seen it dubbed "confusionsoft", but I have not tried it to confirm as it is out of our price range. GetResponse seems to have been a happy medium for us as it provides the services we need for a good value.
Return on Investment