What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Google Drive is great if you have any need to share documents with others, which means it fits almost any business situation. Even when not working on team projects I will use it so I have easy access to that document at work, at home, on my phone, etc. It's a great example of how cloud based applications allow you to be more productive.The only place I think of where it is not appropriate would be at the dinner table. When it's time to put work down and focus on your family
Feature Rating Comparison
User and role management
- Collaboration: Google Drive allows all of us to work together on a live document. We don't have to send threads of emails back and forth or lock ourselves in a conference room to create content.
- Share Documents: My team is able to easily share documents with everyone else on the team. These documents then live in a "folder" of shared documents that is easy to search. We are also able to manage permissions, allowing others to only view or comment on documents, rather than making changes.
- Storage: We start out with 30 GBs of storage. That allows for a lot of documents when using the native file format. We have been able to use this space to store and share short video files that we are working on as well as the traditional documents.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
For its compatibility, easiness, quick responses, user interface, storage capacity, files management and file listings. These are some of the reasons for giving higher ratings and Google Drive has become an integral part of my professional life. We use this software on daily basis and most of the time saving lot of time.
Based on 6 answers
Based on 4 answers
Based on 2 answers
Microsoft OneDrive shines when using Windows operating system, which is extremely common in almost every business. Apple iCloud on the other hand excels when using Apple products such as iPhones, iPads and Macs. Google Drive is useful in every situation, so it represents a middle ground between both cloud drives, and since almost everybody uses smartphones now and most of them rely on Google Apps, almost every device has compatibility with Drive.
GMA Proyectos Siglo XXI C.AOil & Energy, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- It has made our office more green.
- It has made sharing documents easier and more efficient.
- It has made editing and following drafts easier.
- It has made photo sharing easier and less bulky.
Director of Communications and External Relations
St. Joseph's CollegeHigher Education, 501-1000 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?