What users are saying about
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.8 out of 101
Based on 2830 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I think Google Drive is used to the maximum in companies that have several locations nationwide and with a large number of employees. The possibility of communicating and working in the cloud regardless of distances is an important advance from the technological point of view. Honestly, I do not see space where you can not enjoy the service offered by this software. It is ideal for large and small work teams.
Feature Rating Comparison
User and role management
- Syncs quickly so that remote teams can view the same document (and any new changes) automatically
- Provides a variety of documents to choose from for your specific needs
- Is easy to use and effective
- I’d like to see more of a customer support base. If you need help, you’re diverted to a message board full of other confused people and it can be hard to find an answer—especially if your question is very specific.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Based on 6 answers
While I might feel like the phone is too small to use to create content, they have done a great job in creating a UI / UX that doesn't prohibit you from creating that content on your phone. On a full blown desktop they have done a great job in creating a suite of office tools that can compete with Microsofts' Office suite. While saying that I do think it's fair to point out that Excel will still knock the socks off of a Google Sheet, due to the fact that it's running in a browser.
Based on 5 answers
I give it this rating because I have never had to use Google Drive customer support - which means that I really never run into issues with Google Drive
Based on 3 answers
It's an extremely easy software to implement, once you sign up for a google account you automatically have access to google drive with a set amount of storage space. The business or Google Suite accounts have more storage space than a regular free account, but setting up and accessing google drive is very easy in both cases
The main aspect that led us to stay with Google Drive compared to the other software is its storage capacity that is undoubtedly superior. In the same way, to be able to work from the Gmail account is another point in favor because we consider this mail service as the most complete at present.
Return on Investment
- Google Drive has positively impacted sharing efforts among clients.
- Google Drive has positively impacted sharing efforts among employees.
- Google Drive has positively impacted easy access to important documents.
- Google Drive has positively impacted organization of documents.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?