What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I think Google Drive is used to the maximum in companies that have several locations nationwide and with a large number of employees. The possibility of communicating and working in the cloud regardless of distances is an important advance from the technological point of view. Honestly, I do not see space where you can not enjoy the service offered by this software. It is ideal for large and small work teams.
Feature Rating Comparison
User and role management
- Google Drive allows you to upload files in different types of formats
- This software offers a large storage space and its developers work continuously in order to expand it even more
- I can access my information from any platform (smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer)
- Make different types of edit privileges on shared files, especially when publishing necessary and important information.
- This tool does not work with PDF files because PDFs shared in Google Drive are not editable.
- Photos cannot be edited; however, they can be downloaded and edited from there
PDVSA Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.Import and Export, 201-500 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Based on 6 answers
While I might feel like the phone is too small to use to create content, they have done a great job in creating a UI / UX that doesn't prohibit you from creating that content on your phone. On a full blown desktop they have done a great job in creating a suite of office tools that can compete with Microsofts' Office suite. While saying that I do think it's fair to point out that Excel will still knock the socks off of a Google Sheet, due to the fact that it's running in a browser.
Manager of Customer Experience
Bluehost IncInformation Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
Based on 4 answers
They were able to help me, and were very personable. My problem was lost photos and videos. The support was fine, but the photos and videos were completely lost during transfer from phone to Google Drive, and were not replaceable. Not the fault of the support team, just bad luck when I lost connection.
Senior Management Training Specialist
Pizza RanchRestaurants, 51-200 employees
Based on 2 answers
I use both Google Drive and Dropbox. I prefer Google Drive over Dropbox when it comes to documents, organization and easier access (since I always have my Gmail up). When it comes to photos or videos, I prefer Dropbox. Much like Google Drive, Dropbox's free space is limited. In the work space, I use Dropbox Business and am able to share/access a ton of photos and videos
Return on Investment
- Google Drive has positively impacted sharing efforts among clients.
- Google Drive has positively impacted sharing efforts among employees.
- Google Drive has positively impacted easy access to important documents.
- Google Drive has positively impacted organization of documents.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?