Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tresorit, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Tresorit offers end-to-end encrypted file sync & sharing. The vendor promises an ultra-secure place in the cloud to store, sync and share files easily from anywhere, anytime. The vendor says Tresorit is powered by end-to-end encryption and enhanced with a flexible permission system, therefore it seals your files away from internal data breaches and hackers. All the data is securely stored according to the GDPR in Europe in Microsoft Azure datacenters.
Tresorit promises to help secure your team member's collaboration with shared team folders. Manage who can add, edit or only view the data you shared. Team members can securely access the updated files using their browser, desktop, or mobile device, wherever they are.
Files can be shared with the same secure manners outside your company as well. You can replace risky email attachments with ultra-secure share links. Thanks to end-to-end encryption, only you and your recipient can open the files, nobody in-between.
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: File search
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Two-step verification
- Supported: End-user encryption
- Supported: User and role management
- Supported: File organization
- Supported: Device management
- Supported: Password protected files
- Supported: Performance
- Supported: Reliability
- Supported: Storage Reports
- Supported: Multi-language
- Supported: Multi-currency
- Microsoft Outlook
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Hungarian|
- Secure Storage
- Shared Folders with outside guests, to collaborate with them (collect uploads).
- Removal of data-cap on file size, and right now, there is one, and it's an issue when storing rich media (such as startup pitch videos, etc.).
Not good scenario: If you want to have outside parties, upload files/share files with you within your Tresorit environment. There is no way of doing this, and this is a real operational problem.