Likelihood to Recommend
HighFive is great for meetings! It records them too if you choose to do so! That feature has really been great when we need to record trainings and reuse them for reps who will onboard post training. We've had HighFive for some time now and I've only seen it get better and better!
Feature Rating Comparison
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list
- Attractive and simple to use GUI (graphical user interface)
- Good audio and video quality
- Visually attractive hardware, contemporary and with good visual indicators
- Intuitive and flexible in its configuration
- Performance is dependent on good (solid) network connectivity
- Scaling can be challenging when deployed in a mixed resolution environment (1080p / 4K displays)
- Latency when using moving video isn't fluid (at least not at the time of use, early this year)
- Hand-over between users in the same room (presenter role) is a bit confusing. A learning curve is noted when team use the system. Particularly challenging for guest users.
Return on Investment
- Meetings between our 2 locations are significantly more productive and fluid since adopting Highfive.
- Meetings with remote workers has been a neutral improvement to our previous teleconference tool.
- The dedicated conference room hardware and software integration with Google has made initiating meetings easier and quicker.
Manager in Product ManagementFinancial Services Company, 51-200 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Highfive Editions & Modules
Teams Software Plan
SMB Software Plan
Select Meeting Room Plan
Plus Meeting Room Plan
1. per user/month, min. 10
2. per room/month