What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
HighFive is great if you fit their use case, which is basically a Mac or Windows user that wants to conference 2-3 locations together and have a lot of bandwidth. If you don't fit that exactly, HighFive is much less ideal. For example, if you have any Linux users, HighFive won't work at all for them. Also, if you want more capabilities beyond the basics, HighFive doesn't give you much.
Feature Rating Comparison
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list
- Highfive is great for connecting with remote colleagues and providing face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Perfect for companies with multiple offices, or employees out in the field.
- Highfive is great for Rick-Rolling your co-workers in other rooms when they least expect it.
Team Lead in SalesInternet Company, 201-500 employees
- Sometimes get disconnected. I assume every platform like HighFive has these issues.
- Could use some video quality enhancements. We might have an old camera.
- The audio has severally improved since we received the Dolby Speaker/Mic disks.
It works well when compared to GoToMeeting because the pricing is much more competitive. It doesn't have some of the features that GoToMeeting has, but GoToMeeting is much pricier if you want everyone to use it.
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Highfive Editions & Modules
Teams Software Plan
SMB Software Plan
Select Meeting Room Plan
Plus Meeting Room Plan
1. per user/month, min. 10
2. per room/month