What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I can't think of a scenario where it wouldn't be appropriate. I have used a number of ATS systems and I think LEVER has one of the better reporting and analytics functions. It would be less pleasant to use if hiring managers and interviewers were less cooperative in a self-service model.
Director Talent Acquisition - Industries, Strategy and Cloud Architecture
Clarity InsightsInformation Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Simple to learn user interface - It is easy to learn Lever very quickly. It has a modern user interface, is straight forward and is fully cloud based. Means everyone has access to the system which underlines modern working flexibility.
- Professional Workflow and simple in adapting companies' requirements - There are possibilities to generate email templates, feedback forms, and other templates to be much quicker in terms of reacting to candidate's communication. It helps to set up a structured workflow so that candidates flow to the next stage by defining simple events. In addition, Microsoft and Google email systems and integrations are properly available now.
- Very good and quick support - To use the integration service from Lever is really helpful and great. Every company gets a supporter who sets up the requirements with the customer. I personally appreciated the support very much because it was very kind, quick and helpful.
- Additional tools for searching, social network integration and structured interviewing - These are additional resources which are available in the full version package which could be good but at a much higher price point.
- Price structure and available tools - As already mention in the PROS section there are a lot of tools available but at a very high price point and only in total or not. There should be more flexibility by having some choices for some additional money.
- In general less problems - There are some spaces for improvements but these are no critical ones. Major point is the possibility to jump between the separate resources. Sometimes you have to close first before you can select the next option.
- Presentation Layer of existing information - Sometimes the way existing information is presented could be optimized and should be more and better window oriented (window size is more or less fix).
Based on 1 answer
They have great account managers and implementations specialists
Team Lead in Human ResourcesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
I checked different products mainly based on paper. There was a kind of Gartner chart available which described the strength and weaknesses of the systems. I matched my thoughts with this document which brought me to Lever due to the following reasons: 1. Have the potential to grow into the leader's quadrant 2. Features versus price for the basic version 3. Good feedback from other users with pros/cons discussions.
Return on Investment
- Time - I personally recognized that I'm saving time in the total candidate evaluation process and was quicker.
- Tracking, Tagging, Quality and Security - As the biggest advantage I see is to have all candidate information, evaluation and communication at one place.
- Prize Structure - To have the biggest advantage out of the Lever system you have to be the full Enterprise package. At the beginning, it is too expensive and therefore I could not take out the full advantage of the system. It is important to generate a clear understanding and negotiation with Lever Sales upfront.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?