What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
If you're looking to build a predictable recruitment funnel, Lever is a great way to build some solid foundation that will scale with your recruitment team. We hit the ground running quickly with minimal human resources and built a funnel that managed hundreds of candidates across multiple positions on multiple continents, and now we're in a great place to hire a full-time recruiter to take that foundation and scale it up for our next 50 hires.
Director in MarketingComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Centralized system for all aspects of recruiting that can be used across the company, meaning as sales managers we used it to avoid duplicate work.
- Simple. After interviewing a candidate, I had to just click on one link where I would input all of my feedback, enter my hiring score, hit submit and I was done. I didn't have unnecessary screens to work through.
- Referring candidates was extremely easy with the Chrome extension. You just put in a linkedin profile URL and it was done. No worrying about emails getting to the right place.
- Very easy to go back and see feedback on past candidates.
Sales Manager - New Verticals and Mid-Market
ZenreachMarketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
- I miss the job posting automation of Jobvite. That was the best and only feature I miss from Jobvite and it doesn't exist in LEVER. You can get a link then shorten it for SM channels.
- It would be fantastic if there was a way to categorize Contacts versus Leads. Some of our prospects require 5+ calls but they're not yet Recruiter Screens.
Based on 1 answer
They have great account managers and implementations specialists
Team Lead in Human ResourcesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
That's a tall order to ask. It's the latest generation ATS and seemed easier to configure than Greenhouse. SmartRecruiter didn't appear to have the reporting we wanted. In comparison to Taleo and Brassring it is superlative. It is definitely clear that they spoke to actual recruiters when they selected features and functions. That's a first!
Return on Investment
- It's a little too soon to tell on this front. LEVER is not the cheapest option there is.
- There's nowhere to hide in LEVER so production is visible in a much more meaningful way than Jobvite or Jobscience (the last two ATS I've personally used since 2009). We didn't demo Workday - I'd be interested in seeing that Recruitment module for comparison
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?