What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
The lengthier the process of a project, the more helpful dapulse is. If your tasks have a super quick turn around, you probably won't find the need to bother keeping up with the boards.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Project & financial reporting
- It is gimmicky with animations, colors and drag and drop functionality, so people who like that kind of thing will prefer it over a more purpose focused tool.
- It's easy to learn and self explanatory.
- The company is gradually innovating.
- I like that the column sizes can be adjusted, however, I would like it if the initial column (the project column) size could be adjusted as well since this is the only column that cannot be independently resized.
Based on 1 answer
Part of our organization is still using Basecamp. I am leading my team with Dapulse, because its visual platform and capacity to measure progress across the boards helps me lead our team better. Basecamp has great features, but Dapulse is helping me visualize. As a creative person, I need to clearly see where we are and where we are going. Wunderlist is something I used for personal task management but once I started using Dapulse I created my own private board for my list.
Return on Investment
- Our work is being completed more efficiently with less involvement at a managerial level
- The more efficient timeline allows our company to pick up additional work with more ease
- Less accounts time spent explaining and sending briefs and documents
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
monday Editions & Modules
1. per user