What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
The colors and tagging capabilities to assign projects and workflow is perfect for managing a multitude of projects with many people involved. You essentially set up your own steps along the way and create checkpoints for people to log and check into. They can leave notes, provide feedback, set statuses of steps such as DONE/IN PROGRESS/NOT READY/WAITING FOR REVIEW/, etc. Being able to see how the workflow has progressed makes it super easy to manage the project from a high level. At any time you can alter the workflow by adding or subtracting steps as well. The email tie in is nice to for people who don't LIVE in the system.
Feature Rating Comparison
Support for Agile Methodology
Support for Waterfall Methodology
Change request and Case Management
Project & financial reporting
- Organizational capability within the interface
- Robust options within the user interface
- Usability, easy to learn, and understand. I planned an entire project the first time I opened the site
- The paid version offers a nice bonus of content and tools and features that we found value in
- Price is high, and the trial period is frustrating, there could be a free version.
- Not able to divide between internal and external contributors.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
It solves all our needs the exact way we imagined it. coming across monday gave us the feeling that we designed the program ourselves to work for the use cases we had in mind.
Based on 2 answers
If you have a basic understanding of the terms and exist in a project management field it will be very intuitive and easy for you to pick it up and begin setting up workflows and tasks. Someone who doesn't have familiarity with how to plan a project may be confused on how it is intended to be setup.
Based on 1 answer
We signed up for the accounts. Created the accounts. Ran the trial version and tested it live while we were running multiple projects and found that it was fitting our needs perfectly. When the trial ended and we were asked to purchase the full version, we did. We have found other ways to use it and it's a breeze.
We only used it to give the reporting some format, having to pay for just one nice reporting capability was not enough. We'd rather use an xls with the same conditional formatting and keep the updates on Slack.
Return on Investment
- I don't have exact numbers since I am not in charge of specific numbers like that, however, I do believe that our increased team performance has to have a positive impact on our ability to increase out earnings.
Employee in MarketingRetail Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
monday Editions & Modules
1. per user