What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Very well suited for any Web business. We are a small to medium size company, and I think this can scale to large ones as well, no problem.
- Easy to set up and implement.
- Easy to create box sizes that are commonly used by the warehouse/shipping department.
- Customer support is always there to help.
- Strong integration with BrightPearl.
Heritage Tile, LLCBuilding Materials, 11-50 employees
- I am not sure why you cannot Close Out Shipments from previous days.
- Also, for some reason, the BAR CODE for the End of the Day Shipments does NOT scan at the USPS offices. I have had to PRINT it out.
- When you Schedule A Pick Up, it should pull the End of Day Shipment info into that area, so we don't have to fill it out again. Maybe I am missing something, but I don't feel like it does that.
Return on Investment
- The positive impact Shipstation has had is to provide tracking information to customers with no manual intervention. The less manual intervention, the more we save on labor costs.
COO (Chief Operating Officer)
Veranda EnterprisesConsumer Goods, 1-10 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?